I'm here today to show you the new Christmas Collection from Pretty and Polished.
This collection consist of seven polishes, they will be available very soon at Pretty and Polished blog and etsy store.
I used base and top coat in all my swatches below.
Happy Holo Days Ruby
|A holographic Ruby Red nail polish. I applied two coats.|
|This is a shimmery/frosty white base packed with white and iridescent glitter. I applied two coats.|
|This is a very pretty white jelly base with yellow and black glitter. I applied two easy coats.|
|This is a dark shimmery green base packed with green shreds, red hexes, and holo golden glitter|
|This is a clear base with red and white glitter in different shapes and sizes. One coat over|
WnW Black Creme and OPI Jade is The New Black
|This is red and green glitter in different sizes and shapes in clear base. Two coats over Essence Irreplaceable and OPI Skyfall|
|Clear base packed with many different sizes, shapes, and colors of glitter. Two coats over|
KIKO 288 (pink) and KIKO 336 (blue)
This is a very pretty Christmas collection, it has a good variety of colors and top coats. The formula was excellent, they applied very smoothly.
For more information about the release date and prizes Like Pretty and Polished on Facebook, follow her blog www.prettynpolish.com or visit the etsy store.
Now, I have a surprise for you, Chels was so kind and sent me two sets of minis for you guys, yes two of you could win the seven mini polishes from this collection. Isn't that cool??
- The giveaway will be open to US and international readers. In order to enter, you have to be a follower of my blog.
- You can earn extra entries by following us on Twitter, Instagram, liking the FB pages and sharing the giveaway.
- To participate you need to fill out the Raffelcopter form.
- The winners will be notified by email and they will have 48 hours to respond or I’ll have to choose again.
- I’ll pack everything very carefully, but I can’t replace any lost or broken item. Please check if you have any custom tax in your country before enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway