Polish Days is a group of ladies from the blogger community that are all posting a manicure at the same time using the same nail polish.
Today is the first day of posts and it's Floam turns.
Floam is a nail polish created by Amy from the blog I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, this is a clear base packed with green and blue neon matte glitter.
I started this manicure with two coats of ZOYA Phoebe, I taped a half of the nail and applied two coats of Floam, I used a white sheer striping tape to complete this.
- Hannah (Polly Polish)Post link
- Sabine (My Polish Stash)Post link
- Jen (The Nail Polish Project)Post link
- A Lacquered AffairPost link
- Jenny Hillerström (Beauty by Jenny)Post link
- Deborah (Love Varnish)Post link
- Melissa (The Crimson Petal)Post link
- Esther (Fab Fingertips)Post link
- Rachel (Claws, Nails & Beauty)Post link
- Mara (Mara in Polishland)Post link
- Charlotte (Charlottes Nails)Post link
- Stephanie (Sincerely Stephanie)Post link
- Jasmine (Colour Coated)Post link
- Salla (OMG! Polish'Em!)Post link
- Kirsten (Glitta Gloves) Post link